Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Moving

I am moving my blog to Art By Ninnie. I think it is time for a new start. I started the new blog for CED 2010 and said then I might make the switch. Since I am putting mostly pictures on both blogs at the moment I see no need to keep them both open. I am participating in 365. One photo a day for one year. Of course I am taking way more than one. Some days it is hard to pick just one so I am also using this for my CED 2010 and adding photos on the new blog for that. My picture for 365 is always added to my Flickr account. 365 2010
Please join me at the new blog.

From Blogger Pictures

4 comments:

Pam Aries said...

Ok Ninnie! I will update my link t o you! It is really windy here today . I was thinking I need a new camera....I have been taking a lot of pictures and wish I had a better camera..guess I better get a vehicle first tho..hah

加油費 said...

happy new year............................................................

Tinker said...

off to check out the new one, right now...

與毛 said...

You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.............................................