Tuesday, January 12, 2010

365 Day 12

Today I have been playing with the candlelight setting on my camera. I took a china cup and saucer that was my Grandmother's put a tea light candle in it. As I was taking pictures of it I thought how cool would it be to have something of Banna's in the picture, my Grandmother and Granddaughter in one photo so to speak. One of Banna's favorite things right now is a skull necklace that her mother gave her to match hers. I thought that would show the difference in generations. I don't think you can get much further apart in styles than China and a rhinestone encrusted skull. I really liked the way it turned out.





From Blogger Pictures

2 comments:

dgotlib said...

Are you in Ozark?

Tinker said...

I like the Grandmother/Granddaughter connection.
Is it still freezing over your way? Hope it warms up soon for you!